WE'RE LOOKING FOR A
The Graphic Designer/Digital is responsible for design concepts/execution in the production of marketing communications. The Graphic Designer/Digital works with the Creative Director and/or Copywriter as a team. They may be asked to supply copy or headline concepts for projects.
Creative: Help establish creative approach, messaging or theme that communicates an intentional story or otherwise personifies soul of the client’s brand.
Graphic Design: Design traditional marketing communications pieces including sales literature, POP materials and advertising elements.
Digital Design: Design digital elements including website interfaces, digital display ads and digital signage messaging.
Graphics Animation: Bring your designs to life with animated graphics for signage, video integration and websites.
Requirements and QUALIFICATIONS
The nature of this position requires candidates to possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative suite, Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong organization, planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong written/oral communication and proofing skills
- Professional and welcoming demeanor in working with both clients and co-workers
- Irresistible desire to be “in the know” or otherwise stay abreast of projects and key details, dates and incoming/outgoing client communications
- Flexibility to seamlessly adjust to changing projects, priorities and dates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dearing Group is a full-service fusion of a brand development and marketing communications agency – with brand expertise as the foundation for everything we do. With our diversely talented team of award-winning, brand-focused specialists, we combine ingenuity and imagination all under one roof – to define, create and communicate client brands and stories with unrivaled consistency and continuity.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Acknowledgement of this Position Description does not constitute a contract of employment. This position can be modified at any time for any reason by the management of Dearing Group.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required with or without reasonable accommodation to sit, stand bend and reach with manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, copies, telephones and other office equipment. May require lifting up to 80 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.