We're Hiring A
As Creative Director, the employee is responsible for the overall supervision of the agency’s creative product – from the initial “big idea” to the completed work. The employee will participate in management discussions and bring to the attention of the President any and all matters or recommendations relating to the creative, efficient and productive operation of the agency. The Creative Director may also assist in new business and client service functions.
- Direct overall agency creative product.
- Produce creative product, including graphic designs and copy as needed.
- Lead the agency’s digital/web creative effort.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate creative and production staff.
- Assist Account Executives with development of strategic marketing communication plans.
- Present creative ideas and products to clients as required.
- Oversee vendor selection process, including freelancers.
- Assist with agency new business efforts.
- Represent agency at creative, professional or civic functions as needed.
- Work alongside Production Manager to move client projects through the agency in an efficient manner.
- Participate in overall agency systems development.
- Serve as an inspiring mentor to creative staff.
Requirements and QUALIFICATIONS:
At least 5 years marketing communication experience. Supervision and staff management experience. Digital/web experience a plus. Solid verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills. Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities. Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Dearing Group is a full-service fusion of a brand development and marketing communications agency – with brand expertise as the foundation for everything we do. With our diversely talented team of award-winning, brand-focused specialists, we combine ingenuity and imagination all under one roof – to define, create and communicate client brands and stories with unrivaled consistency and continuity.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required with or without reasonable accommodation to sit, stand bend and reach with manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, copies, telephones and other office equipment. May require lifting up to 40 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.