We're Hiring A copywriter.
Cynical, rebellious, jaded, outspoken? Perfect. These are just a few of the traits necessary to successfully blast out copy and concepts for brand-centric communications at Dearing Group. Qualified applicants must dazzle us with their ability to educate, engage, entertain and persuade. Have you got what it takes?
The Copywriter is responsible for concepts and copy in the production of advertising, web and related content. This position collaborates directly with our entire team, including design, video and web personnel.
- Creative: Help establish creative approach, messaging or theme that communicates an intentional story or otherwise personifies the client’s brand.
- Writing: Write copy for many traditional and emerging media channels. Concepting ability and script writing skills are a must.
- Proofreading: Proof all critical agency and client communications. Must lead the agency with a dogged pursuit of accuracy and correctness.
- Research: Conduct primary and secondary research to support written communications. Be comfortable conducting interviews and meeting with clients.
- Project Management: Manage key dates and resources to complete projects. Be able to manage multiple assignments at a time.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, English, journalism or a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proven writing/proofing experience
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Dearing Group is a full-service fusion of a brand development and marketing communications agency – with brand expertise as the foundation for everything we do. With our diversely talented team of award-winning, brand-focused specialists, we combine ingenuity and imagination all under one roof – to define, create and communicate client brands and stories with unrivaled consistency and continuity.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required with or without reasonable accommodation to sit, stand, bend and reach with manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, printers/copiers, telephones and other office equipment. May require lifting up to 80 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.